The following is a list of important documents concerning the registry.
Click the links for more information.
- The Arc: People with Intellectual Disability & Sexual Offenses
- BJS: Recidivism of Sex Offenders Released From Prison in 1994
- Important Court Decisions
- Human Rights Watch: No Easy Answers
- Human Rights Watch: Raised on the Registry
- Minnesota DOC: Residential Proximity and Sex Offense Recidivism in Minnesota
- NCMEC Map of Sex Offenders in the United States (12-6-2016)
- NCSL Sex Offender Enactments Database
- NY Times Series on Civil Commitment
- Sex Offender Registration and Notification in the United States: Current Case Laws and Issues
- State-by-State Sex Offender Recidivism Analysis
- State of Colorado Residency Restrictions Studies
- State of Connecticut: Recidivism Among Sex Offenders in Connecticut